“Most people think “selling” is the same as “talking”. But the most effective sales people know that listen...
4.7 (993 ratings) 2701 students enrolled
Published 2016/07/14 English
“Most people think “selling” is the same as “talking”. But the most effective sales people know that listening is the most important part of their job”.
– Roy Bartell
Cross-selling usually occurs when the sales representative has more than one type of product to offer consumers that might be beneficial to them. It is very crucial in offering an excellent service to customers and a way to improve value in every customer contact by making sure the customer’s unrecognised needs are addressed before the contact is concluded. Some fields in which cross-selling is most evident include the Banking and Financial services industries. Banking customers may sign up for a corporate account and later be sold various packages such as credit card, deposit accounts, treasury bills, etcetera.
We will identify customers’ needs and create opportunities to cross-sell. We will also learn how to apply the LAPS model to cross-sell successfully.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
• Use the right methods and techniques to identify hidden or unrecognised needs of a customer.
• Use trigger statements to propose related items that will complement the original product and help that product to work better for the customer.
• Use the LAPS Model to successfully cross-sell.
UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND CROSS-SELLING
• Discovering Needs and Creating Opportunities to Cross-sell
• The LAPS Model for Cross-Selling-1
• The LAPS Model for Cross-Selling-2
Target Audience/Is it right for you?
Sales Representatives in all industries/ CEO’s of any Business Entity/ Customer Service Personnel’s
• Knowledge of Cross Selling
• Persuasive skills
• Probing skills