Do your customers feel valued and appreciated? Are your customers loyal to you and your organisation? Customers are valuable assets of any business. If you a...
4.7 (993 ratings) students enrolled
Published 2016/06/24 English
Do your customers feel valued and appreciated? Are your customers loyal to you and your organisation? Customers are valuable assets of any business. If you are not offering excellent service then you may soon be out of business. The more satisfied and valued your customers feel the more loyal they become and that should be your goal.
Today’s customers want to deal with real professionals, representing organisations that meet their expectations. This course provides guidelines and best practices for Customer Service Professionals who deal with customers. Customer Service Fundamentals covers all the basic concepts of customer service you need to set you on the path to excellent customer service.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of customer service.
• Understand the importance of customers and receiving excellent customer service
• Understand how an organisation’s reputation can depend upon the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Distinguish between different levels of customer service.
• Explain a range of methods of measuring customer service
• Identify moments of truth in a customer service context.
Module 1: Introduction to Customer Service
• What is customer service?
• Customer Satisfaction and expectations
Module 2: Customer Service Levels
• Excellent and poor customer service
• Customer service transactions
• The service offer and added service value
Module 3: Customer Service Standards
• Benchmarking your customer service
• Measuring service standards
• Moments of truth